New Page 1
The IIB University is re-launching
A new lineup and a new approach to the online learning environment of the IIBU.
Linden Dyason is working with IIBU’s CEO, Gene Paplanus to incorporate IIBU’s graduate level content into the new structure.
The 2015 IIB annual international conference held on the 9th November at the Hilton Hotel proved a great success.
Plans for next years event are underway.
Personal information collected on this website
If you make an application to the Institute for Independent Business (the "Institute") for Career Opportunities, we need certain information about you in order to process your application.
We take privacy and data protection very seriously
. Please note that:
- the use of any information you provide will be limited to the purpose for us to assess your suitability, and to contact you;
- we will only keep your details for as long as is necessary to provide you with information or contact you during your application. Where you require us to keep your information we will only do so where you have given us your prior agreement to do so;
- we do not under any circumstances provide any personal data or any information about you to any third party whatsoever, except in the unlikely event that the Institute is required to release such information by law;
- we will not use your information ourselves for marketing purposes unless you have given us your prior agreement to do so (e.g. where you have requested us to keep you informed of the Institute's future developments etc);
- we do not collect or sell any name and details to any third parties. We do not collect your details when you use our website except where expressly and clearly indicated (i.e., submission of your CVs to us or a request for information by means of an online form).
A Cookie is a small file created on your PC by a web server application, used (for example) to identify you or your personal preferences. The Institute does not use
persistent cookies on this website.
We do keep unidentified statistics on how many visitors read specific pages and details on times and dates of visits and time taken to view pages in order
to improve our website. This data does not however track your use of the website nor does it identify you.
- Alberto Arroyo
- David Foster F.Inst.IB
- John Harrington
- Margriet Guiver, Guiver Freeman Ltd, Netherlands
- Peter Kelly F.Inst.IB
- Peter Kroeger, Kroeger & Co., UK
- Ruud Lagemann, Business Integrators, Netherlands
- Steve Carey, Breakout Business Services, Australia
- Trevor Wyborn, Upwards Spiral Consulting, South Africa